1. Students must be at least 18 years old to study at One-Tech.
2. To book a place on a course either the full course fee or a minimum deposit of 50% of the course fee is required. The balance of the course fee must be paid on registration.
3. Fees sent from outside the UK should be paid by banker’s draft or bank transfer. Fees paid in person at the College can be by banker’s draft, cash or credit / debit card.
4. Once a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (“CAS”) has been issued confirming full-time student status, no refunds or course transfers are permissible other than in the instance of visa refusal. At the discretion of the College, course deferral may be allowed for students who are still overseas awaiting their student visa provided the College is informed of the delay before the last joining date. A maximum of one such deferral will be allowed, after which all monies paid to the College will become the property of the College. The College will refuse deferral for visa students where it has reason to believe students have entered the UK on a student visa and are not attending the College.
5. If a student visa application has been refused, then the fees paid will be refunded less an administration charge of £150 (plus any courier and transfer charges) on production of the original visa refusal letter
6. Course changes and cancellations must be received in writing at least 2 weeks prior to the published course start date.
7. Students are required to register at the College within 5 working days of their arrival in the UK. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of enrollment. Any course fees paid will not be refunded under this section.
8. The college reserves the right to dismiss any student at any time for non payment of fees. Fees already paid will not be refunded to any student dismissed under this section. The College is then obliged to report such students to the UKBA.
9. All fees quoted by One-Tech are exclusive of study material, amounts payable to the professional or relevant body for student registration, exemptions, graduation certificates and examination entries.
10. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure they have the appropriate entry requirements for their chosen course, register with the appropriate examination body and to enter all relevant examinations and to be in good standing with that body.
11. If it is found that false documents have been used to gain acceptance on a course, enrollment will immediately be cancelled and any fees that may have been paid will not be refunded.
12. Students are expected to conduct themselves at all times in a manner which demonstrates respect for One-Tech and its staff, fellow students and property. The College reserves the right to dismiss any student at any time for behaviour which is deemed to be unprofessional, inappropriate or disruptive to other students. No fees will be refunded for any student dismissed under this section.
13. The College reserves the right to change any aspect of a course including availability of the course, course dates, curriculum, tutors and study material at any time.
14. All information and prices provided on One-Tech’s website and through other promotional channels is believed to be correct at the time of printing but is subject to change at the discretion of the College. Changes will be displayed on the College noticeboard and /or on the website.
15. One-Tech is required to report to the UK Border Agency those students whose attendance is defined by the UK Border Agency as being unacceptable. Where enrolment is cancelled because of poor attendance or other good reason, One-Tech will not refund any fees.
16. Accommodation: One-Tech does not provide accommodation but can put students in contact with agents who do. One-Tech cannot take responsibility for any agreements made between the student and the agent.
17. It is the responsibility of the student to fully read and understand the UK Border Agency Tier 4 (general) student visa rules, regulations and guidelines on the official website of UKBA (http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk)
18. Students are required to attend the College induction.